• Total activity 42
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 15

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sofiia Shovkun

Sofiia Shovkun commented,

Adrian, we will check it on our side! Thank you for the feedback! 

Thank you for letting us know, Adrian! We will investigate it on our side! 

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for the feedback!  AirMagic does not keep the metadata of 360 images. The app does not support these images. But we will consider changing it in the future. Have a great day! 

Hi Adrian! Thank you for the feedback. We will consider your comments in future. Also, you can control the intensity of adjustments with the help of the Boost Slider. To open the Boost Slider pleas...

You are very welcome! Have a marvelous day! :)

Hi! If you find your favorite settings and want to apply them to all images, just right-click anywhere in the AirMagic window and simply select Apply settings to all images. This option is only ava...

Hi Rodrigo! Please try to restart your computer and install again by following the links below. For MacOS For Windows Sorry for the temporary inconveniences! Let me know how it goes!

You are very welcome! We are glad that everything is fine now! Let me know if you need any further help :)

Hi Jerome! You can read more about batch processing here: https://skylum.com/airmagic/user-guides/chapter-3-batch-processing  Let me know if you still need any help! 

Thank you for the feedback, Robert! I will send your comments to our development team. Stay tuned to our future updates!