• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Hudson

Mark Hudson commented,

Austin Miller. This is my custom folder and UI:

Mark Hudson commented,

Roy Blackwell I did exactly what you did and the sub-folders in my Custom folder are not showing up in the dropdown, instead all sub-folders's contents have been recursively (I have multiple levels...

Mark Hudson commented,

Helga Hufflepuff can you please check and share how Roy was able to get his custom folders loaded into the UI? This would help me tremendously in navigating my sky assets. Thanks!

Mark Hudson commented,

Roy Blackwell Your method doesn't work for me. I have a bunch of subfolders inside of Skies/Custom, images under them all show up as a flat list under Custom drop-down in the UI. I wonder if your a...

Mark Hudson created a post,

Custom sky organization?

Answered

Copied a few folders of custom sky jpgs into the customer folder. Total about 500 skies. Nice that it traverses the directory structure to show all of them in the preview drop down. Bad that it doe...

Sky Bug??

Answered

This is from AI freshly updated 1.2.0 (8790). Unchecking the sky box leaves a ghost sky! Original:   Skied:   Uncheck sky:

precise crop

Answered

Hey this may sound silly but is there an easy way to specify the precise dimension when cropping? I'm try to get it to 4000x6000 but mouse movement is always so sensitive and I could never land on ...

Mark Hudson commented,

Can you be a bit more specific? If you are talking about cubic convolution then it's a bicubic interpolation algorithm which has been used in many imaging apps for ages.

What's the upscaling algorithm in AI?

Answered

In the export dialog it only gives the option to specify long edge size but nothing for resampling methods. Is it bicubic smoother or some fancier AI based algo similar to Adobe preserve details or...

Please remember aspect ratio!

Answered

Can you guys please properly display the aspect ratio that's not original? There's really no need to display "transposed" as in that view you can clearly see the crop box. What's more bothering is ...