• Total activity 80
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 33

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tom Lang

Tom Lang commented,

Actually, a solution would be for Skylum to offer Luminar 4 with a Luminar AI plugin as a low cost add on for Luminar AI users.

Tom Lang commented,

Nigel, Very will written and sweet to my ears. I too find Luminar AI fun and a breath of fresh air. My only concern is, unlike Luminar 4, it doesn’t do everything. It needs another partner progr...

Tom Lang commented,

I feel sky replacement is a great start, very usable, but a work in progress it contains two elements (plus two more when reflections come along). One element is the sky photo, which hopefully will...

Tom Lang commented,

It’s not just you.  This needs to be streamlined. Perhaps collapsible- expandable headers. 

Tom Lang created a post,

Luminar X membership and Luminar AI

Answered

I recently joined Luminar X, and only find Luminar 4 looks to download, no Luminar AI templates. I joined from the membership link onbLuminar AI. Did I accidentally get a Luminar 4 membership? T...

Tom Lang created a post,

Auto Enhance One-Click Button

Answered

I would like an auto enhance or magic wand button like Lightroom and Photos have. This would be in addition to havingartificial intelligence makingbsuggestions and leaveing it to the user to decide...

Tom Lang created a post,

Auto enhance button

Answered

I’m looking for the auto enhance or magic wand button like Lightroom and Photos have. Is there one or is artificial intelligence only going to make suggestions and leave it to the user to decide wh...

Tom Lang commented,

I know that. But that doesn’t answer my question. After L.AI looks at a photo, it suggested groups of canned templates as appropriate for that photo. I want to include my templates in those groups.

Tom Lang created a post,

Template groups

Answered

When Luminar AI examines a photo, it determines one or more groups of templates to choose from. These groups only contain Skylum templates that came with Luminar. I would like to add user-recreated...

Tom Lang commented,

Thanks, but you answered the wrong question.  I want to modify program generated masks before they are used to enhance sky’s, faces, eyes, and teeth. Not user generated masks.