• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Reehan Hoossein

Reehan Hoossein commented,

Very Slow.....Very Disappointing.  I use Windows 10, 12GB Ram, i5.  Lately its not even copying adjustments to another image or not exporting Nikon D700 nef files.

Now not evening exporting Nikon D700 nef files.  Nothing happens even after 15 mins.  Just the notification of export.

After all the updates, it is very slow... Export takes 4-5 mins.  Unable to copy adjustments to another file image.  Could have paid a little more to get a better software.  Highly not recommended ...

After the update of luminar 3.1.1 it is not exporting files from Nikon D700 nef images.  

is there any sidecar file where luminar writes changes? like xmp in lightroom.  I post process plenty of images at my own pace in a few days and need to remove / add HDD.  Luminar expects us to sav...

Why there are more features in Mac version and not in Windows version?  And when is there going to be update on fast working version?

Reehan Hoossein created a post,

Features Set for Windows

Why there is no similar feature set for windows as is available for Mac?  Is there going to be any update to make Luminar work fast on windows?

is there any moneyback possibility?

it takes 3 minutes to export 1 image of 36mp. erase mode takes 5 minutes to upload. junk. lost my money. bought it for Sony A7iii files. better to covert to dng and work in lightroom.

Just bought Luminar 3 yesterday. And it is very slow, its a shame. I have a HP desktop i5 2.5Ghz processor with 12GB ram.  I like the program but whats the use if its slow to work in real time, upl...