• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bartosz Chromiński

Bartosz Chromiński created a post,

Partial copy of image adjustments in luminar neo

Answered

I often find myself with a need to add/edit specific adjustment to a lot of photos, but right now I dont see an option to copy-paste only chosen specific adjustment from image to image. I can copy ...

"replace or keep both" during export for all photos in luminar neo

Answered

Hi   While doing exporting when luminar neo finds same photo already present in the folder it asks whether to replace it or keep both copies. Problem is that it asks the same question every single ...

Pixelated previews

Answered

While doing selection of favourite photos in catalog view a lot of the pictures are pixelated. Sometimes they finally load up and show better details, but it seems kinda random and its very slow pr...

Bought Luminar AI, didn't receive it

Answered

Hi,   I bought luminar AI from your site, paid 69$ and didn't receive the software. I've sent you support tickets and I got no response.  My email is chromekk@gmail.com  Paid using paypal, money is...

short story about Luminar 3,4 and AI performance story

Hi,   Let me tell you short story about Luminar software performance in the timespan of 2 years.   I tried Luminar 3, I hated performance, I reported, I waited, they promised, nothing changed. I tr...

Trial of luminar AI

Answered

Hi Is it possible to download trial version of luminar AI without any payment?   Regards, Bartek

Bartosz Chromiński commented,

Sorry, but the same was said about Luminar 3 and performance promises has not been delivered so far. For me it means no-buy, which is unfortunate, I really liked the software functionality wise.

This sounds to me exactly as Luminar 3 experience on PC. Unfortunately.

Of course it depends on several factors. The biggest one (99%) is how luminar 3 is written as a software.  I've ran Luminar 3 on i7 8th gen, 32gb ram, 1tb ssd and I have to wait for each photo to l...

On my PC it takes 9 seconds for a photo to load and be ready for editing. It's better than before, however it's still painfully slow when editing more than few photos. Just for comparison - In capt...