• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bartosz Chromiński

Bartosz Chromiński created a post,

Pixelated previews

Answered

While doing selection of favourite photos in catalog view a lot of the pictures are pixelated. Sometimes they finally load up and show better details, but it seems kinda random and its very slow pr...

Bought Luminar AI, didn't receive it

Answered

Hi,   I bought luminar AI from your site, paid 69$ and didn't receive the software. I've sent you support tickets and I got no response.  My email is chromekk@gmail.com  Paid using paypal, money is...

short story about Luminar 3,4 and AI performance story

Hi,   Let me tell you short story about Luminar software performance in the timespan of 2 years.   I tried Luminar 3, I hated performance, I reported, I waited, they promised, nothing changed. I tr...

Trial of luminar AI

Answered

Hi Is it possible to download trial version of luminar AI without any payment?   Regards, Bartek

Bartosz Chromiński commented,

Sorry, but the same was said about Luminar 3 and performance promises has not been delivered so far. For me it means no-buy, which is unfortunate, I really liked the software functionality wise.

This sounds to me exactly as Luminar 3 experience on PC. Unfortunately.

Of course it depends on several factors. The biggest one (99%) is how luminar 3 is written as a software.  I've ran Luminar 3 on i7 8th gen, 32gb ram, 1tb ssd and I have to wait for each photo to l...

On my PC it takes 9 seconds for a photo to load and be ready for editing. It's better than before, however it's still painfully slow when editing more than few photos. Just for comparison - In capt...

GPU usage question

Answered

Hi,   I'm using Radeon rx 570 (open gl 4.6 compatible, fresh drivers 19.4.1) and I'm seeing that GPU only gets few % of usage, even during the exporting phase. CPU is often stressed at 70-100% and ...

That roadmap is totally not in line with 'end of spring' update. To be honest I hoped that there will be another stability/performance update before June (end of spring), a little dissappointment I...