• Total activity 51
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 28
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alan Gibson

Alan Gibson commented,

Been an update, Export working but still slow and a bit flaky.

Alan Gibson commented,

As I said they have had months to correct this and now I discover that sky replacement not working. This is BS from a BS company that is too eager to bring out a new product so we spend more money....

Alan Gibson created a post,

The joke is on us.

Answered

Official macOS 11 out today and of course skylum no where to be seen to fix the problem with File-Export crashing Luminar 4.3. Ten betas, 2 rc's and still no fix. Well no fix means no Luminar ai fo...

Alan Gibson commented,

Rod Glad to help. Looks like we need to help each other because they surely don't

Alan Gibson commented,

Apparently update (I use the word loosely) has been withdrawn because of complaints about the erase tool not working.

Alan Gibson commented,

Robert Stenseth This update is a piece of crap. It has something to do with an incompatibility with Catalina 10.15.? Also I object to Skylum asking us to do testing for them. As owners of the softw...

Alan Gibson commented,

Wolfgang Yes I do, but mainly the speed, it could be faster. I also use Lightroom Classic which I find a bit faster than Luminar.

Alan Gibson commented,

Wolfgang You could be right. It was just funny that 4.1.1 works ok with Mojave. Just wondering if 4.1.1 works on windows version?

Alan Gibson commented,

I think the bug is in Catalina. Went back to Mojave and it is now able to erase ok. Catalina is a waste of time and energy. An OS should be if it ain't broke don't fix it. But Luminar 4.1.1 is stil...

Alan Gibson commented,

This is beyond a joke. The speed is terrible, not able to turn off picture on startup and now no erase. I think a refund is in order. In my country I am able to sue for misrepresenting claims.