• Total activity 116
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 23
  • Subscriptions 24

Recent activity by Per Grunditz Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Adjusting the position the sun outside the image

Answered

Placing the sun outside the image often makes sense and works very well and sometimes even be necessary. In version 3 there were sliders for the X and Y coordinates so you could easily adjust the s...

• Finally got 4.1 but has anything changed?

Answered

Just a question. What is different from 4.0? 4.0 was working fine on my machine (as a Photoshop plugin), fast and stable. No crashes for weeks.I have tested 4.1 on a few images but notice no differ...

• Luminar 4.1?

Answered

An official Skylum comment posted a few hours ago says:"Hi! We launched the global update Luminar 4 v4.1.0 yesterday."Yesterday referring to Thursday January 2. But when I check for updates I see t...

• Still no update to Luminar 4.0.0?

Answered

One month has passed since the early bird launch of Luminar 4. After a major update, like version 4, most software companies would almost immediately release a 4.0.1 release that would address the ...

• Luminar 4 is really great!

Answered

Just had to say this since there are so very few positive comments. OK, there has been a lot of problems. For example, for several days Luminar 4 crashed instantly when used in Photoshop. Never got...

• Latest update 5380 crashes instantly as Photoshop plugin

Just noticed that there was an upgrade to 4.0.0 (5380). It works as standalone but crashes instantly when used as a plugin in Photoshop 2020 (21.0.1).MacOS 10.14.6

• Importing and exporting masks in L4 when used as PS plugin?

Is it possible to import and export masks when Luiminar 4 is used as a plugin in Photoshop? This would make Luminar even more useful!

• Luminar 4 and GPU usage

In Luminar 4 there is a setting for using the GPU.Is this just cosmetics?The 8 cores of the CPU is used exclusively.The GPU in my iMac seems never invoked.  I have a 2019 5K 27" iMac3,6 GHz Intel ...

• Are all sky replacement images low resolution?

Answered

Just tested sky replacement for the first time. Quite impressive, no doubt! Really! But the sky image I selected, the first one in the list, seems to be a low resolution image. Clouds are pixelated...

• No email although confirmed early-bird (bought July 27)

Is something wrong with my account? Many others have received email since more that an hour!