• Total activity 114
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 21
  • Subscriptions 24

Activity overview

Latest activity by Per Grunditz

Per Grunditz commented,

Thanks Elena, Is there any kind of workaround/trick/method to move the sun if/when it is placed outside the image?

Per Grunditz created a post,

Adjusting the position the sun outside the image

Answered

Placing the sun outside the image often makes sense and works very well and sometimes even be necessary. In version 3 there were sliders for the X and Y coordinates so you could easily adjust the s...

Finally got 4.1 but has anything changed?

Answered

Just a question. What is different from 4.0? 4.0 was working fine on my machine (as a Photoshop plugin), fast and stable. No crashes for weeks.I have tested 4.1 on a few images but notice no differ...

Per Grunditz commented,

Very strange, mine says: Version 4.0.0 (5380) (Mac)

Luminar 4.1?

Answered

An official Skylum comment posted a few hours ago says:"Hi! We launched the global update Luminar 4 v4.1.0 yesterday."Yesterday referring to Thursday January 2. But when I check for updates I see t...

Per Grunditz commented,

Let's hope that the upcoming 4.1 performance update will be released soon and that it addresses your problems! Haven't tested " the erase or clone and stamp tools" in Luminar. I do that type of edi...

Per Grunditz commented,

That sounds very strange. I have an iMac (not Pro) and I find Luminar 4 (4.0.0) quite fast. Most tools work more or less instantaneously. I'm using Luminar 4 as a Photoshop plugin and edit 16-bit 3...

Per Grunditz commented,

Where did you find info about the questionnaire and the 4 bonus skies? 

Per Grunditz commented,

It does however seem that although 4.1 addresses some problems it also introduces new ones. Some users have had to revert to 4.0 due to frequent 4.1 crashes.I'm still going to give 4.1 a try as soo...

Still no update to Luminar 4.0.0?

Answered

One month has passed since the early bird launch of Luminar 4. After a major update, like version 4, most software companies would almost immediately release a 4.0.1 release that would address the ...