• Total activity 136
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 37

Votes on activity by Black Eyes Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar AI Update 1.4

Answered

I've just downloaded Luminar AI 1.4. Unfortunately the performance is still very poor. Once clicked on a picture, one still has to wait 15-20 seconds before the pictures to become editable. It stil...

• Neo ... what's about Luminar AI

Answered

Hi Skylum Team Now Neo launch is announced for soon while Luminar AI is still having poor performance, high use of resources and not very reliable. I would like to know if Skylum has still as prior...

• Impossible to add pictures in an existing catalog

Answered

Hi, I have an existing folder/catalog. I have added some pictures in the folder and "+" and "add folder". Why the new pictures don't show up in the existing catalog? Any help/idea????

• Crazy ... Help!!!

Answered

I've just tried to add new pictures from a subfolder and now most of the pictures from different subfolders are moved into the "folder 2021" (see printscreen) How to restore the pictures in their o...

• I am afraid to update my iMac to Big Sur 11.2.2

Answered

An update for my iMac is available (to Big Sur 11.2.2). After the mess with lost connections to all edited pictures, I am afraid to update my iMac. Has anyone already updated to Big Sur 11.2.2. Aga...

• Lost connections, lost edits - What a software and what a support!

Answered

Hi Skylum team, I have 71 GB of raw- pictures, distributed in several librairies as recommended by Skylum. It's approximately 3000 pictures.After updating to Big Sur, all connections to the picture...

• SOS ... Luminar AI is getting CRAZY

Answered

It's really a slow and crazy software. I have edited then exported some pictures. The exported pictures (JPEG)  are completely deformated - shrinked  - enlarged. The catalog in Luminar AI also. The...

• Strange ... "My profile" is not saved

Answered

I have changed the name in my profile and did not forget to save the change. Why when a start new session, the previous name always come back?

• Luminar AI ... So slow!!!

Answered

Hi All I have an iMac 27" late 2015, i7 4GHz, RAM 32Gb. I am using Luminar AI now for 2 weeks and notice that this software runs very slowly, even for functions which are not AI as changing colours...