• Total activity 129
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 34

Activity overview

Latest activity by Black Eyes

Black Eyes commented,

@Giulia: yes, I am also curious to know if the PRAM-Reset works for you. I've got this trick from Skylum team ... Useless!

Black Eyes commented,

Je crois que vous êtes trop confiant dans l'équipe de Skylum. Beaucoup d'autres logiciels de Skylum ont plein de bugs qui ne sont jamais résolus, Dans le cas de Luminar AI, les performances de Lumi...

Black Eyes commented,

In best case, Skylum team will give some workarounds "try this, then try that ...". They also give customers "empty promises", mostly the bugs are not fixed. That's it!

Black Eyes commented,

Hi Giulia, In any case Luminar AI has very poor performance. Even if the computer corresponds to the requirements, the software will remain slow. There is no much things that customer can't do. Sky...

Black Eyes commented,

A Vision without Dedicated Actions is only ... an Illusion

Black Eyes commented,

Hi Helena Now for one year, what improvements Skylum has brought to improve performance, RAM usage ... ??? Please give facts and just not empty statements  

Black Eyes commented,

Hi Anastasiia, Sorry, perhaps I need new glasses. I have re-checked, it seems that the title of this thread is "Luminar AI Road Map " or ...??? Concerning the "re-assurance" I have seen it several ...

Black Eyes commented,

All this bad experience with Luminar AI teaches me to be wary of the influencers. Many of them are not trustful. Most of them didn't report the flaws of this buggy software!

Black Eyes commented,

Hi others Customers Bad news ... it seems that there are no more Roadmap for Luminar AI. Luminar AI Roadmap has been burried. Skylum team cannot find it anymore! Poor little thing, dead after one y...

Black Eyes commented,

Hi Anastasia, Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, after one year of poor performance, I do not believe Support Team anymore. - I don't think it depends mainly on computer configurations, whe...