• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ray Alstrom

Ray Alstrom commented,

Autumn Hackney your specs far exceed the minimum requirements. The success in getting Luminar AI to run seems to be correctly uninstalling the version that's not running using an uninstaller like R...

Ray Alstrom commented,

Autumn Hackney, what processor is installed in your laptop?

Ray Alstrom commented,

#Brett Ward I share your sentiment. I'm a huge fan of Luminar 4. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Luminar AI. Alas, my processor doesn't meet minimum requirements and I tried every trick in the b...

Ray Alstrom commented,

Bob, Thanks for the post. It's exactly the problem I've encountered. My AMD processor, which is an A6-3620 only reads as high as SSE-4A. It simply can't recognized SS-4.2. I suppose Skylum could ha...

Ray Alstrom commented,

I've added my two cents worth several times on this forum. I'm not faulting tech support, because they have been responsive, but unable to solve my (our) issue with "uctbase.dll" fault when attempt...

Ray Alstrom commented,

Barry Schwartz may I ask what your CPU processor is on your desktop? If it's not an Intel iCore 5 or 7 or AMD Ryzen you're probably not going to get LuminarAI to run.

Ray Alstrom commented,

Apparently, as per Skylum support, my problem lies with my CPU, specifically my AMD A6-3620 APU processor. Evidently, when Skylum said you need an Intel iCore 5 or AMD Ryzen processor, they meant i...