• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob James

Bob James commented,

Using advanced 3rd party software like CCleaner seems a little risky. Is Skylum confident that this process will not cause other issues? And what about the v4.3.0 "Test Build" which seemed to be in...

Bob James created a post,

Luminar Install Cleanup?

Answered

Now that a "Splash Screen Freeze" fix has been officially released what is the recommended best method to cleanup prior installs created from experimenting with various Luminar versions? For instan...

Bob James commented,

Ian, Thanks for the "Test Build" link and also the response to my curiosity post regarding the "Export" feature working for Users with clean installs and problem free launches. Not sure I'm thrille...

Bob James commented,

When will the "Test Build" be available to the general public Customer?

Bob James commented,

Angela,   As you suggest, and I also though would be true, Luminar v4.3 *should* work as expected if getting past the Splash Screen issue. And posed that exact question direct to the support team w...

Bob James created a post,

Export Working?

Answered

Struggling to use v4.3 in meaningful way while waiting for known, and under investigation, "Splash Screen" freeze issue. And I'm curious...   Does the "Export" function work for those with Luminar...

Bob James commented,

Followed instructions to uninstall, reinstall and rename Catalog folder to the letter. Only exception is that "Catalog" folder was completely deleted rather than renamed.    Behavior is exactly the...

Bob James commented,

As originally suggested - A weekly MEANINGFUL "Progress Report" could go a long way toward helping those still waiting for a workin Luminar v4 understand where Skylum is in terms of resolution.

Bob James commented,

eMailed issue details as requested. So frustrating - Weeks waiting for working Luminar v4, struggles to patiently attempt workarounds, even problems trying to submit Support tickets and help Skylum...

Bob James commented,

Tried to submit issue via link given - After correctly filling out all fields, and including requested MSINFO32, then clicking the Contac button - Nothings happens...