• Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Cody Jacques

Cody Jacques created a post,

Luminar AI: 500+ edits disappear before my eyes

Answered

For the past Month I've been editing photos off of my laptop and have been using a fast 256GB SD card to cycle footage of 3 different projects from my PC to my laptop and editing straight off the S...

Cody Jacques created a post,

Constant Crashes and Instability When Using Textures

Answered

I need to composite textures into background to complete my photos. Luminar AI's 'texture' feature allows this however: 1) The last time I updated Luminar AI it broke a full days worth of composit...

Cody Jacques commented,

Roy, thanks for the heads up. I really hope the Dev's would reconsider their approach to custom luts. Instead of the "Load Coustom LUT File..." functionality they should consider replacing it with ...

Cody Jacques commented,

Michael, I removed my LUT catalog and only added 50 LUT's to the LUT Files folder and it works perfectly.

Cody Jacques commented,

On Windows C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar AI\Data\LutFiles

Cody Jacques commented,

Also, Luminar AI displayed the base level folders containing LUT's in it's Mood LUT list (under the Creative tab) so it's definitely designed to work with folders.

Cody Jacques commented,

I don't know anything about "Sky's" The Luminar AI LUT folder was easy to find. Off the top of my head (on Windows) It was something like Programs > Luminar AI > Luts I imagine it will be simila...

Cody Jacques commented,

Hey Michael, I'm in a similar situation. I possess a countless number of .CUBE LUT's in around a hundred different folders. I found that it is possible to move your personal LUT's into Luminar ai...