• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by John hallgrimsson

John hallgrimsson commented,

I can login to website fine -    have reset password many times which does not fix anything -     this is the error  " LuminarAI can’t sign in to your Skylum account at the moment. Check your inter...

John hallgrimsson created a post,

activation fail

Answered

starting to realize that Skylum has a worthless support -      and seems a waist of time writing in this forum  they sell software that can't activate     

True -   amazing that Adobe he just now introducing IA.   -  Portrait Pro and Portrait Body and others have been doing it for years and a small company like Skylum is ahead of the Giant - Adobe  I ...

Tried using Microsoft authentication -       same issue -  says it is an internet issue. which is bogus  is there anyone looking at this forum -    it is a launch date and users can't activate soft...

I am frustrated that on a release date that this happens and there seems only one person in support -   I see in forum that many with my problem -   can download and install ok -   but once launche...

I agree with you -   worst is there is horrible support -   seems only one person in support  there is lots of us having this problem  we can all login to website -  so nothing wrong with our email...

other posts show that folks have been having this problem and that it started working for some -    but now it is just down down down  is there anyone looking at the server that handles registratio...

same here -   hate when they can't get their login server up -       and they post nothing.      they should know by now that there are lots of folks that can't use the software because of their lo...

the issue is not downloading -    issue is when already installed and one launches the app -    then the app wants to sign in -  and one enters user and password   and then one gets this error   

John hallgrimsson created a post,

Cant login via app - Luminar AI but can logon via website

Answered

Bought  Luminar A! today -       dowloaded and installed    then tried to launch -     fill in Email and password and get this crap  LuminarAI can’t sign in to your Skylum account at the moment. Ch...