• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by James Lewis

James Lewis commented,

Until a few days ago,  https://skylum.com/support had a link that said, "How to apply for a refund." That link said "Submit your request by filling out the form at the bottom of this page." But the...

James Lewis commented,

Evidently, Skylum has changed its policy and the upgrade I bought is for only one machine. I have filed for a refund. It's unfortunate that this was not made clear at the time of purchase and that ...

James Lewis commented,

I bought in advance and paid $79. Was this for only one activation? I have always had two on previous versions. 

James Lewis created a post,

Why only one activation

Answered

I will ask this question again since the original answer, marked as "solved," did not address the issue. Why did I only get one activation? I activated it on my IMac, am unable to do a second on my...

James Lewis commented,

I agree. A big letdown. The triumph of marketing.

James Lewis commented,

And using the alternate download link does not address my problem. (It was never about downloading the software anyway, just activating it. It's really annoying that Luminar expects me to pay an ad...

James Lewis commented,

I am having the same issue in trying to use my second authentication on my MacBook Pro.I emailed support and was told to buy an addtional "seat." I have tried to explain the situation, but they do ...

James Lewis commented,

This does not address the problem. If I have two activations, I should be able to activate this on both my IMac and my MacBook Pro, but I cannot. I can only activate it on the IMac. Trying to activ...

James Lewis created a post,

Why only one activation

Answered

I activated Luminar AI on my IMac a few minutes ago, then tried to activate it on my MacBook Pro, but it will not allow this second activatrion. I have checked my software settings, and only one ac...