• Total activity 115
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 61
  • Subscriptions 23

Activity overview

Latest activity by G Mitchell

G Mitchell commented,

Thank you for responding. Maybe my comments were misunderstood when I posted about content aware masking (AI) auto / magic masking. Your response was "If you prefer to spend time painting your own ...

G Mitchell created a post,

Masking

Answered

Ok Edge aware masking has been requested for more than 2 years now. So that would be back when you first released Luminar 3. And as always the employees are courteous and friendly but do not have t...

Luminar AI Road Map

Answered

Can your company share your road map for the next year on coming features.  Is there gonna be any added features such as. 1. Tagging photos with ratings , or IPTC information. 2. The ability to add...

Is there any plans for Luminar AI to be able to be used as a plugin in more than adobe products.

Answered

Is there any plans for Luminar AI to be able to be used as a plugin in more than adobe products.  If you not gonna be a full feature photo processing software with auto masking ,auto color change a...

G Mitchell commented,

Yes I’m quite aware how to make a copy. I was simply answering the other gentleman that was hoping for a industry standard feature from skylum that other companies include. The version is for a pho...

G Mitchell commented,

Yes I’m quite aware of that. But my catalog contains over 15,000 photos so scrolling with the touch pad is like scrolling the wheel on a web site when filling out my birth year 😁. Skylums employees...

G Mitchell commented,

I assume you mean versions like most other photo processing software has. Yes a very useful tool but from the vague responses to it in versions 3, 4 and probably your question here on AI, I wish th...

Catalog scroll bar

Answered

In Luminar AI the thiner scroll bar and the close RGB color to the background makes it very difficult to navigate in catalog on the vertical bar. This was bad in Luminar 3 and 4 but even worse and ...

G Mitchell commented,

Thats why it so important to at least run Mac's Time Machine back up or another system before you update your OS.  My catalog became corrupt after two days with Luminar AI fortunately I didn't have...

G Mitchell commented,

Here is a link to a YouTube video by Rich Harrington     https://youtu.be/TumoVTFhcIg