• Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Edward Killesteyn

Edward Killesteyn commented,

Got it, thanks Jerry

Edward Killesteyn created a post,

On this day doesn’t appear

My version says 3.1.2 but the drop down “On this Day” is nowhere to be found.

Yes Anastasia, all images I’ve tried. Cheers. Ed

Edward Killesteyn created a post,

Topaz 5 plug in with Luminar 3

I want to use Topaz 5 Remask as a plug in with Luminar 3. When I open an image in L3 and execute the Topaz 5 plug in, I get the following message: “Background layers cannot be used. Please create a...

That’s good to hear Maxine. I’m holding off updating until there are a few more posts that (hopefully) echo your experience. Getting 3.1.0 stable when first released into Australia (soft launch) wa...

I have had all the issues already reported with L3, plus a few more, so I won’t repeat them here. What I do want to add is that the Skylum Support team are, in my view, highly responsive and doing ...

By the way, the problems outlined above are apparent in the latest release 3.0.2. I’m running a MacBook Pro with plenty of RAM 

I have all the problems listed plus a few more. The app crashes instantly I add a folder using the Folder+ function. Once the folder is added, the app immediately crashes upon reopening. Only optio...

I have just installed Luminar v3.0.2 and encountering same crash problems. The consistent cause of the crash is when I click on +Folder. Once the folder is added L3.0.2 crashes. The only way to avo...