• Total activity 57
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 23

Activity overview

Latest activity by Anthony Barraclough

Anthony Barraclough commented,

Whilst having every sympathy with your loss and annoyance at Skylum's lack of interest, I do find it strange in today's world with cheap storage, both external and in the cloud, all photographers d...

I understand that the file(s) where your original unedited images are located, AND the original image itself are never changed by AI. The edit records and thumbnail images are stored separately en-...

I do not consider Luminar AI as a "cataloguing" tool - simply as an editing tool for creating prints or exported Jpeg edits.   Understanding its file structure may help understand the delays when o...

This problem has been raised several times and is fundamental to AI, so surely the developers do not need any examples. As a short term work around I have started using the history tab to step back...

No problem at all Walter. It is only by raising these issues and chatting that we will get these issues sorted. I note that we have at least got a reply from Skylum acknowledging the need for an el...

Anthony Barraclough created a post,

Go to templates

Now most of us have had time to use AI, I feel it is time to share our experience in a positive way. The process I have found best (which I believe was Skylum's expectation) is to look at the sugge...

I am a little confused about your need - I understand that the work-around I detailed takes you back one full edit/application (or more), so if your erase does not work as you wanted you can erase ...

Possibly a mismatch in terminiology - Gb (1000Mb) v Mb. My machine has a 500Gb drive and Skylum AI, like Mark's, takes only a small part of that, albeit still a large program. If you have over 700 ...

Glad I am not the only one - Not great (yet) but certainly adds ease for a willing amateur.

Lightroom CC is similar in that you have to toggle between the edit menu and the info menu.