• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Pendley

John Pendley commented,

I downloaded the latest version of Luminar 3, today.  After successfully editing three images, I was ready to post my thanks and congratulations to Skylum.  Then, I processed a fourth image, export...

John Pendley commented,

Thanks, Dmytro B.  I'll wait for the update.

John Pendley commented,

I received emails from two of your colleagues, Olha and Anna.  The one signed Olha had instructions identical to those above, sent by Angela.  As I noted above, I followed those instructions, and m...

John Pendley commented,

Thanks, Angela.  I got these exact instructions in an email several days before I posted here.  I followed them to the letter, and my computer met or exceeded all parameters.  When I reported the r...

John Pendley commented,

Skylum's compatibility with Win7 is clearly stated.  For it to be worth the money I spent on it, it should work as advertised.  Period. When I complained to Skylum, I got a very detailed reply deta...

John Pendley commented,

I protest because I spent good money for this mess.  Also because I really want this to work.  On the few occasions it has worked smoothly, I've found Luminar to be flexible and fun to use.  I hope...

John Pendley created a post,

Frustrated

Luminar 3 freezes when trying to export image with only a few filters applied.  It also freezes my entire Win7 computer.  Product should be withdrawn and Lum2018 resupplied until this new one is re...