• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Manuel Molina

Manuel Molina commented,

Mine was working fine before my laptop had shut down because of battery drain. Now when I try to log back in it takes me to a 7 day trial version. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still the sam...

Manuel Molina commented,

That didn't help. The link takes me to the Skylum website but I get a huge "400 unable to verify your data submission" message right in the middle of the screen. And when I try to sign in, I get ex...

Manuel Molina created a post,

LuminarAI sign in problem

Answered

When I now open my LuminarAI software it asks me to sign in which never did before. After signing in it says I have a 7 day trial. It does not recognise me like before. I am on the same computer. C...

Manuel Molina created a post,

Luminar AI update problem

Answered

I have just finished installing the new update and now most of my edited photos that sit in my catalogue are now corrupted. They are mostly white with some black markings. I still have the original...

Manuel Molina commented,

Funny enough I have the same problem and my name is Manuel too. In my case my photos are on my SD card which is still inserted in my computer and I also have a folder with the files in my internal ...