• Total activity 56
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 15

Activity overview

Latest activity by Paul-Andre Belle-Isle

Paul-Andre Belle-Isle commented,

My extensions don't show. HDR merge disappeared and noiseless AI too. It's like I only see the new extensions and lost my previous once even if it says installed in extensions.

Paul-Andre Belle-Isle created a post,

Lost HDR Merge since updating

I just updated my version and added the new focus stacking plugin. Since then, I only have focus stacking on the right bar and lost HDR MERGE.   What am I suppose to do?

Yes, I did it, but you should already be aware of it. Take a canon r6 camera, do raw file, try HDR. Have fun.

It seem my question is pretty straight foward no? The HDR plugin in Luminar doesn't keep the auto lens correction from the RAW DEVELOP tool. When merging to a TIFF, RAW DEVELOP is lost and we can o...

Luminar HDR plugin

Answered

I love the new HDR plugin BUT it doesn't take the current modification done on the image. When I use RAW, I need at LEAST the distortion correction. I can't use HDR because after merging, it lost t...

Losing Edit

Answered

Often, I copy/paste adjustment on multiple images, all seem OK when I open them but often, when I close luminar and come back to those images, the edit is lost. The thumb looks OK and I still have ...

It would be MANDATORY. And it would be good if you could actually show lens profiles and let us select them because the lens correction is worst than in bridge or photoshop. I love luminar but thos...

Develop RAW not available after adding a presets

Answered

Develop RAW is the only one with Optics - Auto Distortion Corrections. The moment we had a presets, it said previous modification is going to be erased, removing the Optics correction! And after ap...

Elena O'Brien Ok.. and what if I want to add a watermark that is small and move it somewhere on the image?

Multiple question about Luminar AI

Answered

Hi... So yeah... Do I like Luminar ai? kind of... but so much stuff is missing that it's difficult to use it. 1: Add support for canon r5 and r6 camera... it's an emergency. 2: Add all lens correct...