• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Paul Schneider

Paul Schneider created a post,

Luminar 4 and Big Sur

Answered

With all the problems people are having with Luminar 4.3.2.....are you planning to have an update to correct all of the problems soon? If so, when?

Paul Schneider commented,

Has the plugin issue you said had problems been addressed and fix? Still waiting for the update to be stable before I update to the newest version of Luminar 4 and update my computer to Big Sur

Luminar 4 update 4.3.2 was to be compatible with Big Sur....when will the plugin be available. As I mentioned before, I don't want to update my computer to Big Sur until you have a stable Luminar 4...

Problems with Luminar 4 and Big Sur

Answered

I have not updated to Big Sur and I see many people are having problems with Luminar 4.3.2 Are you coming out with a update to correct the problems I see showing up with this version. Please advise...

Please provide me the link....you put on this post or email me. Thanks

Where is the special build located. What is the update called

Still using Luminar 4.1

Answered

I have not updated to 4.3 due to all the problems people are having with that update. Are you working on getting everything right with a new update (4.4). I want to have an update that is stable. I...

Be I have been asking the wrong question. I have in my document folder, two folders Canada and United States and both folders were added to Luminar 4 to process my raw files. What i want to do, is ...

I understand that Luminar needs to be running to transfer photos to my external drive, but you did not tell me how to transfer the photos so I don't lose edits. If I have my external drive connecte...

Transferring catalog and photos to an external drive

Answered

I currently have all my photos on my laptop Apple computer running Catalina 10.15.5. My storage on my laptop is almost full and I want to transfer everything in Luminar 4 into an external drive. Th...