• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Thomas Ratcliffe

Thomas Ratcliffe commented,

Still waiting for your "tech" team to resolve the issues.  Reading other's emails, the problems I referred to back in early December of 2020, still exist ,and you remain adamant in asking us, your ...

Once again you are asking the customer to follow your instructions to fix an issue Skylum created.  Your “tech” team has supposedly been working on this for a month and all I read is that customers...

Thomas Ratcliffe created a post,

luminar ai and luminar 4

Answered

I find it interesting that when you don't have a solution for your self created issues, you direct  the customer to correct these issues with boiler plate directions (follow these steps, send us a ...

I see that you have completely given up on resolving the issue with AI that I have mentioned in my previous comments.  Do you not have a solution, you are working on it but refer not keeping me upd...

If someone at Skylum had read my most recent comment they would have understood that I have given up on Luminar4.  The reply that you referred to for December 5 dealt with an issue with 4 and one o...

Thomas Ratcliffe created a post,

Contined trouble with Skylum and Luminar AI

Answered

Downloaded AI after giving up with getting response on workable response on issues with update on 4.  When opening AI I get a "rolling" blue Luminar AI at top of app and the body contains the trian...

Your fixes are less than satisfactory.  Can't get photos without exclamation mark.  Not happy at all.  How do I get a refund on the AI version which I paid for weeks ago?  This is awful!