• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 48
  • Subscriptions 64

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Strower

Rob Strower commented,

That one is DirectX GFX card related. All the best, Robin

Rob Strower commented,

Hi,   50 sellers for a free Luminar 4 license? Deal? Seriously, they are pretty easy to find, it took me about 2 minutes to find 20 of those sick souls on evilBay.   Best regards, Robin

Rob Strower commented,

Hallo Nicole,   leider wird die Canon 2000D momentan (noch) nicht von Luminar unterstützt. Du müsstest die RAW Dateien vorher umwandeln, mit einem anderen Programm. Ich bin mir sehr sicher das die ...

Rob Strower commented,

Moved my PC virtually from Germany to Melbourne, Australia via VPN and I got the update of Lumina 3.2.0 Thank you Skylum. Looks are way faster than before and it seems the memory leaks are gone.   ...

Rob Strower commented,

Check if you have many looks shown at the bottom of the screen. Those really take a good amount of calculations for the prerendering. I start editing and opening RAWs (24Mp) with 3 looks open. And ...

Rob Strower commented,

Christian Kaiser   I am using a cheap(€80) AMD Ryzen 2200G and exporting your RAW image took 7 seconds to export JPEG 100%(75% was 5 seconds). AMD Ryzen 2200G 16GB Ram (running @ 2993 Mhz) SSD No G...

Rob Strower commented,

Hey Daniel,   creating new folder works but still helper does not compress the library folder. Starting new to create the "missing" folder makes the helper crash. I should have installed Luminar 4 ...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   Helper finds the pathes just fine but as soon as I click on analyze files I get the error message: Error Catalogue Cache folder not found I moved the cat in Luminar 4 but again it find...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   you are the man! awesome and way faster than expected. Wish some companys have that kind of support. I download and check and thanks again for your awesome work.   All the best and hav...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   thank you for the feedback and take your time. I am sure your update will come ahead of the L4 patch anyway. Cheers, Robin