• Total activity 218
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 46
  • Subscriptions 61

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rob Strower

Rob Strower commented,

Moved my PC virtually from Germany to Melbourne, Australia via VPN and I got the update of Lumina 3.2.0 Thank you Skylum. Looks are way faster than before and it seems the memory leaks are gone.   ...

Rob Strower commented,

Check if you have many looks shown at the bottom of the screen. Those really take a good amount of calculations for the prerendering. I start editing and opening RAWs (24Mp) with 3 looks open. And ...

Rob Strower commented,

Christian Kaiser   I am using a cheap(€80) AMD Ryzen 2200G and exporting your RAW image took 7 seconds to export JPEG 100%(75% was 5 seconds). AMD Ryzen 2200G 16GB Ram (running @ 2993 Mhz) SSD No G...

Rob Strower commented,

Hey Daniel,   creating new folder works but still helper does not compress the library folder. Starting new to create the "missing" folder makes the helper crash. I should have installed Luminar 4 ...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   Helper finds the pathes just fine but as soon as I click on analyze files I get the error message: Error Catalogue Cache folder not found I moved the cat in Luminar 4 but again it find...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   you are the man! awesome and way faster than expected. Wish some companys have that kind of support. I download and check and thanks again for your awesome work.   All the best and hav...

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   thank you for the feedback and take your time. I am sure your update will come ahead of the L4 patch anyway. Cheers, Robin  

Rob Strower commented,

Hi Daniel,   I really hoped you make your great tool for Luminar 4. Thank you very much, I really like to use it with Luminar 3 and it helped so much to keep the library much smaller and handy. Is ...

Rob Strower commented,

Luminar 3 worked stable for me at least. Luminar 4 does not. I did not bought it yet and I am still in the trial version 14 days. I love to work with it while it works but I sure wait until the pat...

Rob Strower created a post,

Link for downloading Luminar 4

Hello good people,   here is the link for downloading Luminar 4 - full version or trial. https://skylum.com/support   All the best, Robin