• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matthew Stough

Matthew Stough created a post,

Libary or Catalog ... OPTIONAL!

Answered

Great, we're up to Luminar 4 from MacPhun (sorry, Skylum).  The editing tools are fantastic.  The Library/Catalog is a disaster and seems to rule our use of the tool as an editor.  What I mean is e...

Matthew Stough created a post,

Library vs. Editor

Answered

Some of us perform DAM with other software but enjoy editing using Luminar; some like the Luminar Library management system.  So, how do we who just want to use editing get around the insistence Lu...

Matthew Stough commented,

or similar to Aperture!  I get that Luminar 3/4 wants to somehow be a big boy and play like Aperture (but now with AI...so exciting); but, when it can't handle trash...what use in the program?  It'...

I too am suffering from not having Luminar 4 show up as a Photo Editing extension in System Preferences.   Could it be your interesting and non-macOS-like installer?  Just stick with the OS on whic...

I too am interested in a MacOS version of the LLPC.  Really wish it wasn't an obstacle between Windows and Mac.

I picked up Capture One Pro 12 (for Sony) and started playing further after the trial. So far it does an acceptable job directly importing an Aperture library. Granted, I’m using a dummy library fr...

Here's the roadmap taken on 6/22/2019 @ 8:02 pm Boston, MA USA:   NO CHANGE...basically, we don't care about Mac users and would rather have an Adobe Lightroom migration tool.  Adobe Lightroom...al...

Is it just me, or are other original MacPhun (now Skylum) macOS users feeling more and more slighted with this latest release? Speed to launch in a macOS with HDD (including Fusion) is the slowest...

I just looked at your Roadmap.  For the Mac, there is NO MENTION of Aperture Migration Tool (or Importer) but sure enough, you cater to Adobe!  Where is there some indication from MacPhun (um, Skyl...

Peter Gutbrod, We must be twins!  I couldn't have said it any better!  Long live Apple Aperture, on iMac 2019, on macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and running like the champ it was when it was a decade ahead ...