• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Barrie Barrington

Barrie Barrington commented,

I see the same thing now. I thought it was solved, but, as you, when I make a series of edits and then go back to Develop, all other edits disappear. And the sliders are sluggish. Updates soon I hope.

It seems to be because I imported the photos into the early release version and then updated it to version 1.0 then tried editing. I removed all photos, put in trash, flushed the trash, restarted t...

Barrie Barrington created a post,

Neo Woes

Answered

I received the version 1.0.0 Neo update and started using it. Perhaps I am using it wrongly but when I use it as I did the early release, things did not go as planned. I edited a few images and fou...

As the originator of this thread, I would like to thank all who helped. Problem solved for me.

Barrie Barrington created a post,

Lightroom plugin not working

Completed

When I choose "edit image in Luminar AI" a dialogue box opens asking whether to open with Lightroom adjustments or not and then....nothing. Luminar AI does not open. Suggestions?

And again just now when I was cropping.

I, too, have 4.1 crash problems. At random times; adjusting the highlights slider, adjusting the smart contrast slider, and just now while using the highlight slider again. Here is the crash report...

3.1.3 crashes at launch for me. But I am running the Catalina beta. 3.1.2 worked fine. Ah well, maybe I should not run beta OS software.  

It could be that the jpeg rendering in Catalina needed a reboot. If that is such a thing.  

Thanks. I restarted my Mac and things were back to normal. What a relief.