• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andrew Zhitenev Zhitenev

Andrew Zhitenev Zhitenev commented,

I had already. Just saying the reason is in memory leak or smth. Support said they will try to fix it in future releases.

I figured out that in my case this happens because of lack of memory. Luminar devours out my 32Gb of RAM and closes.

I have the same issue. I see kernelbase.dll errors. I believe this happened after the new big Windows update. Still I don't want to use Windows reset to try to find out if it helps. Are there any o...

I have tried what you wrote, but it didn't help. I had about 750 files in batch and I managed to process them only after several iterations - every time it processed only about 70-150 files. It sti...

Andrew Zhitenev Zhitenev created a post,

Crash? during batch export

Hello. I have a problem with batch exporting. For example, I put 300 files to export, set the options and Luminar begins working. After a while I come to computer and see it is closed - I don't kno...

Andrew Zhitenev Zhitenev created a post,

Luminar Trial

Hello.   I saw many videos about the latest Luminar versions and I heard you have added photo library to Luminar. I decided to test it - I've downloaded the trial version, installed it and it says ...