• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Randy Samos

Randy Samos commented,

When you guys get around to panorama stitching, maybe consider the ability to stitch in both X&Y to support the Brenizer method? In any event, I'd be happy even if it only supported panoramic shots.

Randy Samos commented,

Up and running finally - took > an hour. All images showed up. Looks like some repairs have been done.

Randy Samos commented,

Still doing something -      501  4703     1   0  4:34PM ??        28:27.72 /Applications/Luminar 3.app/Contents/MacOS/Luminar 3   501  4705  4703   0  4:34PM ??         0:04.74 /Applications/Lumin...

Randy Samos commented,

Wow. Updated to 3.1, and it's been working at it for about 40 minutes now. The Luminar 3 app shows up at the top of the process table with 25 minutes of processor time so far. Also, it looks like i...

Randy Samos commented,

Antonio,   If you have an older (Google) version of the NIK collection installed, you'll need to remove that before you can install the newer version.  You may not be missing much though. I updated...

Randy Samos commented,

Thanks very much Denis. Good to know the code talkers already have this on their (probably endless) list of things to deal with.

Randy Samos commented,

I'm seeing pretty much the same thing as Colin, but only in some of the Nik collection apps. - Color Efex Pro 4, Silver Efex Pro 2, Analog Efex Pro 2: All three hang Luminar when after taking a whi...