• Total activity 63
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Mansfield

Michael Mansfield commented,

Peter, any filters used in the Tonality Looks that are not carried across to L4, will be shown in the "Depracated" Tab, just under "Pro".  The icon looks like a suitcase. Hope that helps.

I'm on Windows 10, and the Tonality Mega B&W Pack installed fine, so I don't see why it won't work with Mac.

Hi Jerry, Yes, I also got this email. From what I can see it is genuine, but it is from an associated TeamSkylum company. What worried me is that this company will track your usage of Luminar. Well...

Thanks Larry, all my Looks are now showing up in Luminar 4 as they should. Great effort, thanks again. Mike

Hi, Alina. Are you sure this is the Windows version? If you look at the page for sending an image to Lightroom it talks about "Edit In", when we already know from you it should be "Export Source Fi...

There is another step to carry out. For instance, using "Erase", once yot have the area marked in red, then  you need to click "Erase" at the top of your photo (next to Size). When you have complet...

Hi Yvonne, You'll find it by clicking on Essentials/Light/Advanced Settings. Regards, Mike.

Hi, Murtuza, Issue 1. When you click to erase something, you then need to click "Erase" at the top of your photo (next to Size). when you have completed your erase edits, click "Done" (top right in...

I had the same problem with high idling CPU usage (around 25%) in Luminar Flex for Windows, but after contacting support they unfortunately had to decline assistance due to my PC not meeting minimu...

Hi Lynne, I've just had a look on the FastStone site. It seems to be Windows only.