• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Kresek

Robert Kresek commented,

Agree.  Since a good percentage of my photos are shot on an iPhone, it makes no sense for me to continue to purchase Skylum products if they don't support ProRAW.  I don't want to use different sof...

Robert Kresek commented,

I won't be buying any further Skylum products until AppleRAW is supported, and I would expect that many who buy the product will be disappointed.  Please let us know when it becomes supported.   ON...

Robert Kresek commented,

Someone at Skylum should realize that Apple has sold more iPhones cameras with ProRAW than every other camera model combined.   Skylum is missing a major market opportunity and if I had realized th...

Robert Kresek commented,

It is now November 2021 and it appears that Proraw is still not supported.  Will this ever happen?  While the iPhone is not my main camera, I would like to use Luminar for all my RAW editing. 

Robert Kresek commented,

Kirk, I find it hard to believe your statement that "we received a lot of requests with customers asking for additional discounts in exchange for seats".   Why don't you admit the truth that it's j...

Robert Kresek commented,

I haven't noticed any significant price decrease.  All I see is that you reduced the license over the years originally from 5 computers, then down to 2 computers, and now 1 computer.  It looks like...

Robert Kresek created a post,

Is Luminar AI license now limited to one machine?

Answered

I noticed that I now need to pay more to run Luminar AI on both my desktop and laptop by purchasing 2 seats.   With annual upgrade fees on multiple machines, maybe a web based model is better?