• Total activity 77
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 22
  • Subscriptions 29

Recent activity by Chris Page Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar AI Still Crashing

Answered

So clearly I'm not the only one with this proble.   I've previously reported bizarre amounts of memory use and no response. I can also see the latest update still crashes. Normally I try to use as ...

• Bugs....are they going to get fixed?

Answered

I haven't used AI much, certainly initially the memory use was problematic and the crashes are problematic.  But I started watching the Deep Dive and have found a renewed interest but the crashes a...

• Please please fix performance

Answered

We all know I'm not the only person with problems (Luminar AI related ones in this instance). For me the product really is only viable as a Lightroom plugin and it has to be used via Export not Edi...

• Luminar Ai....is there are plan?

Answered

I've been tinkering with Ai since I have received it and keep finding myself back in Lightroom, in fact I desperately want to use AI as a Lightroom plugin as it seems to have potential in limited u...

• How to use Luminar AI as a lightroom plugin......

Answered

I am stuck! Ai installs as a plugin to my Lightroom not problem and I can pass an image over to Ai but I have no Apply or Cancel button (Windows) .... how do I return the image to Lightroom, please...

• AI Template woes

Answered

I took a number of shots yesterday on my phone, so the quality isn't brilliant in the first instance so where I've got the fine definition around the tops of trees it's a bit unclear but I have fou...

• Luminar AI : how to show only RAW or only JPG

Answered

Luminar 4 has an option to handle folders that contain RAW & JPG files but that seems to be missing in AI, it would be nice to see that option appear because it makes a catalog much more manageable.