• Total activity 77
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 22
  • Subscriptions 29

Activity overview

Latest activity by Chris Page

Chris Page commented,

That would be very disappointing but if it takes an extra 2 months to come with a proper catalogue capability I'm happy to wait (I assume it must be something new and good surprise otherwise why an...

Chris Page commented,

I've been left down by lightroom, a corrupt catalog that was undetected by lightroom integrity checks and months of work already to recover work.  I would love to move over to luminar but without k...

Chris Page commented,

Finally there will be performance improvements for Luminar AI. Hurrah. 

Chris Page commented,

Whilst I don't mind paying for good software, it is a fact of life, but making sure a good, reliable and well supported product is in place must surely be a better long term strategy that "ah ditch...

Chris Page commented,

I responded that I'm not willing to pay for another version, the current one isn't finished yet and I said I'm gobsmacked they are already talking about a new version that is pay for. If this is ho...

Chris Page commented,

Guys, I was finding AI totally unusable not long ago, it did usually open but would just crash at random with no message of any sort (the updates have made no odds), standalone or as a lightroom pl...

Chris Page commented,

No idea if it will help but I have a 16Gb RAM machine and have been watching the memory usage.....LuminarAI is horrifically memory hungry (for no obvious reason but Skylum know about the issue) and...

Chris Page created a post,

Luminar AI Still Crashing

Answered

So clearly I'm not the only one with this proble.   I've previously reported bizarre amounts of memory use and no response. I can also see the latest update still crashes. Normally I try to use as ...

Chris Page commented,

Ysmael Pascual Just consider yourself lucky that the program works long enough to be considered slow. I have actually given up now as processing a single photo is accompanied by so many crashes it'...

Chris Page commented,

It's clearly never going to finish this export but turns out it's never going to cancel the export either, but cancelling by changes (was an export from lightroom), that's instant. Restart. Export ...