• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by blueJack

blueJack commented,

I was apparently lucky. In my case, no edits have disappeared. However, displaying the images in large format takes a relatively long time. My RAW files are stored on an external USB3 hard drive.

blueJack commented,

Luminar 3 is an independent application. You have to download it from the website: https://skylum.com/luminar

blueJack commented,

@Mike Freislich: What country do you live in? Has the distribution of the update already started?

blueJack commented,

It's Wednesday, February 6th, here in Europe - and still no update for Luminar 3. Here in the forum the update is constantly postponed, on Facebook was even written in 10 days! I am slowly but sure...

blueJack commented,

Now it's February already? Please release the bug-free version as soon as possible, with every day the mistrust in your company grows. That would be a pity, because Luminar would be a great product...

blueJack commented,

Thanks! Are the bugs fixed in version 3.1 or 3.0.2? The roadmap now contains something else ...

blueJack commented,

I can only emphasize that! The speed of the program is poor underground. I want an application that is faster than Lightroom. I have the same problem editing images: If an image has already been ed...

blueJack commented,

Yes, I also have massive problems with the speed of the application. Currently I can't use Luminar because it's absolutely no fun. As already said in another thread, I strongly hope that the update...

blueJack commented,

Same problem here. This problem also occurs if you have already edited the image. For unedited images the editing works for me - but only very, very, very ... slowly. I hope the important update 3....