• Total activity 137
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 34
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andy H

Andy H commented,

@Will Roberts II ON1 Photo RAW 2019 (and the 2020 public beta) does have a history panel, so you can step back in your editing process, however it appears not to save (or embed) that step by step h...

Andy H commented,

@Geoffrey Hahn. "As far as what you have read about the company, please note that it is a very small number of people who are actually complaining about Luminar 3, some of which seem to have ulteri...

Andy H commented,

@Will Roberts II If Luminar 3 runs well on your machine and you are happy with the very basic file management system it has, then it's pretty good solution if you're just getting started.  Some of ...

Andy H commented,

@Wim van der Meer. Good points. Let's not forget that there have been numerous versions of their development roadmap for Luminar, promising certain fixes and functionality and they rarely seem to s...

Andy H commented,

@Greg.  I'm with you.  The Photo RAW 2020 beta is very solid, very impressive, and more reliable than the almost year old commercial release of Luminar 3 for me. I often compare Photo RAW to Lumina...

Andy H commented,

@Geoffrey.  I'm glad Luminar is working for you.  Luminar 3 doesn't for me, but having been a MacPhun/Skylum customer for many years and spent hundred of $$ on their products I feel I have the righ...

Andy H commented,

@Martim.  It's clear Luminar is becoming Photolemur Plus. This is either because Skylum are intentionally steering Luminar in this direction, or because they still can't get the stability and perfo...

Andy H commented,

To be honest Martim, I've given up figuring out what Skylum are doing. Not sure they really do either, other than they seem to think we all want to AI everything.  All I know is Luminar is heading ...

Andy H commented,

@Martim. This is concerning and more proof that Skylum appear to be locking (or is that dumbing) down Luminar and taking editing flexibility and control away from photographers - or at least making...

Andy H commented,

Exposure X4 is a great piece of software and performance is good on my machine too - the film presets are fantastic. For me, if people are looking for a solid Lightroom alternative either X4 or ON1...