• Total activity 50
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andy H

Andy H commented,

@Colin. As soon as I got wind that the Luminar DAM was going to be nothing more than a fancy looking browser late last year and ON1 released a solid first iteration of Photo RAW 2019, my mind was m...

Andy H commented,

I don’t have a problem with Adobe’s subscription model, or any other payment model come to think of it. As long as I’m getting value for money and a product that works. I haven’t ruled out returnin...

Andy H commented,

@Andrew. Good points. I’ve never agreed with the buy once enjoy it forever rationale either. ON1 do it too. Technically it’s true, but it assumes that the version you have remains compatible as ope...

Andy H commented,

Great points @Colin and @Andrew. I think most of us on these threads want Skylum to succeed and deliver us a good product. It just gets really difficult when we are continually let down by them. Ma...

Andy H commented,

No problem Christopher, I’m sure I’ve written a few things that have annoyed people! Welcome aboard, another voice to the “holding Skylum accountable” club is a good thing :) I’m sure you can now a...

Andy H commented,

Nicely said Kim. I’ve been on the Luminar journey since the start and have witnessed countless failures by Skylum to deliver what they promise. In 2016 they promised a Lightroom alternative and in ...

Andy H commented,

@Colin.  They've got to wait for the Canadian and Australian beta-testers (the advanced free troubleshooting team, otherwise known as guinea pigs) to find the answer for them, then they'll let you ...

Andy H commented,

AI is definitely a marketing strategy. To me different firms have differing levels of intelligence in how they apply it. In my opinion one firm with a higher level of intelligence is Topaz, they’ve...

Andy H commented,

Thank you for the response Denis, good to hear that the limited release of 3.0.2 has served its purpose and highlighted issues prior to wider release. Finally some direct answers rather than generics.

Andy H commented,

I think I said all I needed to say in my response to his message. They still haven't confirmed if the delays for the wider release of the next update is specifically due to feedback received from t...