• Total activity 89
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 42

Activity overview

Latest activity by Helena Carter

Helena Carter commented,

Hi Everyone, We're aware of this issue and our developers are working to get it fixed in the next update.

Helena Carter commented,

We will add these features in the next updates, please, check our roadmap to see what's coming: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap Could you please specify what do you mean by edit import? You can ...

Helena Carter commented,

@Ian, As a Luminar 2018 owner, you are eligible to receive Luminar 3 free of charge. Please, log in to your Skylum account and you will find your license there. If you're talking about Max Rive pre...

Helena Carter commented,

Mary, please, accept my apologies or the inconveniences. Please, try removing you Luminar 3 Catalog and then adding your folders partially starting with the smaller ones (you will be able to do it ...

Helena Carter commented,

Hi Ian, Yes, you can do so. Preset packs for Luminar 2018 have .mplumpack extension. To install a preset pack in Luminar 2018: Launch Luminar. Click File > Add Custom Presets Pack. Point Lumina...

Helena Carter commented,

Hi Martial, From the email I see in our system, we have already replied to you. if you contacted us from another email, please, be sure we will still reply to you soon. Our Support Team average res...

Helena Carter commented,

Hi, Regarding the Library back up, Luminar is constantly backing up its database as you work with it.  But you can back a catalog up manually in case your hard drive has a problem.  To back up a ca...

Helena Carter commented,

Hi, @Alan Unfortunately, currently we can't guarantee the smooth performance with such a huge Library.

Helena Carter commented,

@Andy Oh no! I'm so sorry for the confusion. I'll definitely take a look at your case to make sure you will receive only relevant guidelines.

Helena Carter commented,

Hi, Daniel! You can find the reply to this here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360029279992 Cheers!