• Total activity 30
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Monroe

David Monroe commented,

Agreed, even though I use AI, Luminar 4 had the best interface. With each version they seem to bury simple things and make you click on various tabs to do tasks you used to be able to all do from o...

David Monroe commented,

Patrick, Make sure you tell them that's why you are requesting refund. If enough people complain they might hopefully add the ability to go to next photo. It seems like a no brainer but for whateve...

David Monroe commented,

Hi Ivan, if you guys ever add that feature I will definitely re-purchase. Unfortunately, without the ability to go to the next photo in "edit" mode, NEO does not work with my workflow.

David Monroe commented,

That;'s a bummer that you've severely handicapped Neo. As this is available in AI, Luminar 4, Lightroom, and just about every other photo editing program out there. How do I get a refund as this pr...

David Monroe commented,

Thanks for the update but I till can't figure out how to go to the next photo in the "edit" tab. Having to go back to "catalog" just to go to the next photo and then back into "edit" is not very st...

David Monroe commented,

Londinense, yep, Luminar 4 had it and Luminar AI had it. Agreed that that's how photo editing programs usually work. Why they removed it from NEO feels like a step backwards. As a professional phot...

David Monroe commented,

Hi Kate. It's not as much the lack of filmstrip (although that is a major bummer), it's more the inability to go to the next photo while in "edit". Every time we edit a photo we have to go back to ...

David Monroe commented,

Yeah, it is pretty ridiculous that they didn't even think of this feature. You'd think it would be a no-brainer. I think they overthought the new features so much they forgot the basic ones. I'm ex...

David Monroe commented,

Agreed 100%! Just the inability alone of being unable to go to the next photo in "edit" mode keeps me using AI. I only wish they would have added the few cool new features in NEO to AI

David Monroe commented,

Thank you for the response. Filmstrip would be great or at least a way to easily go to the next photo instead of having to go back to catalog each and every time. I can't believe the developers lef...