• Total activity 29
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Анатолий Ерехинский

Анатолий Ерехинский commented,

Douglas Parks,I have updated PS & LR too. Tried Luminar 4 and AI with 16-bit images - got exactly the same result as a black rectangle. Perhaps I will stop all correspondence with these guys and co...

Incredible! New Luminar AI has the same problems under Big Sur as 4.3.2!It works good as a standalone app, but doesnt work as a Photoshop plugin with 16-bit TIFF. Luminar just return black image!

Under MacOS Big Sur: Works good as a standalone app. Return the black image when trying use it as a PS plugin to 16-bit TIFF, with 8-bit JPEG works properly

Hi Helena Carter, I have already contacted your support abjut two weeks ago, received an offer to record the screens of what is happening while trying to work with Luminar, so that you can solve my...

Helena Carter Hi. 1. Yes, we can edit 16-bit TIFF in the standalone version of Luminar, but Luminar crashes after export each edited file to Photoshop. 2. When using Luminar plugin with copy of l...

You're right, Annabelle, but what about those who are used to working with 16-bit images?

Dear Angela, It is a wrong approach to deal with particular cases. Just make the app workable for everyone

Nam Ing Same for me if the plugin is applied to a new layer. If there is only one layer, the photo just turns black.

Dear Angela, why should I follow your link? You know the problem - just solve it. Your product is not yet compatible with actual macos. Make it compatible please. P.S. And how can I ask your cusome...

Hi, Angela Andrieux So, we know that the problem is in the plug-in. And now what? Is there any intent to resolve this issue?