Mick Tomlinson

• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Recent activity by Mick Tomlinson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • 3.1.1 Swing and roundabouts

... Yes the load time is considerably faster, but now the whole gallery view is blurred, each photo taking ages to come into focus. When opening an individual blurred photo to view, it can take ove...

• I've tried to stay with it... but lost another 2 hours of edits

I like Luminar 3.02. I haven't had the performance issues that so many have had. The DAM is not all-singing-&-dancing, but it's handy to be able to see which photos have been edited, then re-edit t...

• Lost all edits

Mostly I've been very happy to have had very few problems with L3.0.2... Reading all the problems with crashes, lost edits, duplicated folders, sluggishness etc etc etc, I have to admit I was chugg...

• Copying adjustments without crop

Answered

I crop most of my images differently, and when copying adjustments from one photo to another, the crop is also transferred, which seems a little odd. It's only the colour/exposure/contrast etc that...

• Updating Image Gallery?

Version 3.0.2 After some initial "hickups"... 0 images showing Luminar duplicating folders but with correct image count some folders empty that were previously correct, then showing all images if ...

• Edited creation date not being updated in Luminar

Answered

I have about 500 photos with incorrect creation dates of 1/1/1970 that I edited to match the modification dates (which were correct). When I use the date view in Luminar Library, only some of the f...

• Moving photos to a new external hard drive

I know this question is similar to others, but I'm still not clear how to go about it.I have all my photos on one external hard disk, in multiple folders. All of these have been imported into Lumin...