• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mick Tomlinson

Mick Tomlinson created a post,

3.1.1 Swing and roundabouts

... Yes the load time is considerably faster, but now the whole gallery view is blurred, each photo taking ages to come into focus. When opening an individual blurred photo to view, it can take ove...

Mick Tomlinson commented,

Swings and roundabouts... Yes the load time is considerably faster, but now the whole gallery view is blurred, each photo taking ages to come into focus. When opening an individual blurred photo to...

Hi Jayne, one of the first suggestions from the skylum support was to quit the program, change the name of the catalogue, then restart the program... when it can't find the catalogue, re-point it t...

Thanks Kate. I will give 3.1 a chance, but have to say that I'm not holding my breath, given previous promises. Re the future plans to stop saving project files.... where's the logic of that? Esse...

I've tried to stay with it... but lost another 2 hours of edits

I like Luminar 3.02. I haven't had the performance issues that so many have had. The DAM is not all-singing-&-dancing, but it's handy to be able to see which photos have been edited, then re-edit t...

@Leila - by the way, do you yet have an estimate of when we can expect version 3.1.0? Thanks for keeping us posted.

Realised that I had backed up my external hard disk (with the catalog & photos on it) just 4 days ago using SuperDuper. When I copied that across and opened it, all edits except last couple of days...

Lost all edits

Mostly I've been very happy to have had very few problems with L3.0.2... Reading all the problems with crashes, lost edits, duplicated folders, sluggishness etc etc etc, I have to admit I was chugg...

Copying adjustments without crop

Answered

I crop most of my images differently, and when copying adjustments from one photo to another, the crop is also transferred, which seems a little odd. It's only the colour/exposure/contrast etc that...

Helena, I have to agree with Dieter. This is a really important feature. A previous version of Luminar 3 did at least have the possibility of seeing the name of the selected image at the top of the...