• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matthias Keindorff

Matthias Keindorff commented,

I think I found back the way I performed the split. So you copy the luminar catalog to a new destination without luminar turned on. Then you start Luminar and once up change to the new catalog. Ens...

Hi Geoffrey,  It's been some time since I split up my catalogues and I can't remember the exact procedure. To describe the workflow, I tried it with some test environments. It seems that the lost f...

Hello Helga,  yes this is known by me, But  I understood from Geoffrey that he has a catalog with lots of developed pictures, which he split into years in order to improve the performance. Switchin...

Matthias Keindorff created a post,

Missing basics in Luminar 4

NIce you have made some filters which could help getting things sometimes faster to the target.  But on the other hand basics are still missing:  No Exif data search and sort.  No virtual copies No...

Geoffrey, can you quickly describe how you split your catalogs? The only nasty way I found was to make a copy to a different folder and then delete the anwanted pictures from the catalog. Is there ...

2 days ago I was facing the same error message. "Grafic driver has been reloaded after fail" and Luminar is not working correctly. This time I checked the event catalog and found igfx error 4101 in...

Helena, Please set up some efforts to improve this. Assuming you make a milkyway panorama. In this case you will have more than 2 rows of pictures exceeding the 15k pixels in order to see the milky...

Hi Kate,  thanks for the advice. Today I tried the same again in order to prepare the data for your. Unfortunately or shall I say luckily the problem disappeared. I coud'nt detect any hidden update...

Right, these are good suggestions. In parallel I request to have the ability to split, and move parts of the catalog.  Workflow: 1. Mark the portions to be moved to a new catalog 2. Define the dest...

Matthias Keindorff created a post,

Luminar 3 Export of resized images

Hello, at least for windows/Nikon users actually it's still impossible to export images if a resize task is requested. To some reason it seems the grafic driver hangs up (even though it is the newe...