• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jo-Anne Duffett

Jo-Anne Duffett commented,

It still happens on occasion with me I can't deactivate the virus scanner every-time I use Luminar AI and I have placed it on the allowed list. Sometimes switching to another photo and coming back ...

Noting happened when I originally clicked there. But turns out it was the virus scanner, I've deactivated it and now I can export images...

Jo-Anne Duffett created a post,

adjustable gradient

Answered

Where in Luminar AI is the adjustable gradient hidden? in Luminar 4 it was under professional. No longer. its one of the most useful tools in landscape editing. Also in former versions of Luminar t...

How to export images in luminar AI

Answered

Hi I've just downloaded Lumina AI edited a photo and want to export it but nothing happens when I click on Export save to disk... It doesn't ask me for a destination or file type or file size. Plea...

Not sure if you're replying to my comment I'm Jo-Anne... No it does not work at all in the images, you need a pretty uniform background for clone and stamp to work.

focus stacking

Answered

Hi there  I see 3 years ago you were considering focus stacking as a feature of luminar. Is there an ETA? And what about in Aurora, great to get the light right but if you can't include the focus s...

eraser tool and lines

Answered

Hi there, The erase tool is very bad at erasing lines, it completely messes the image. Please can you do something. e.g. of lines would be power lines or telephone lines Even better would be an AI ...

Hi, if I use my own images for sky replacements it always degrades the quality and introduces noise into the sky, it doesn't matter the quality or size of my images. Why does it do this and how do ...

Hi another issue is if the library is sorting by date and you have a subfolder under that date you cannot toggle between where you want to be, it lumps everything together. e.g. if you have images ...