• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Raymond Isbill

Raymond Isbill commented,

I was told by luminar that AI just like L4 will only see support updates such as camera compatibility. It will see no major improvements or additions. To me that means it's dead just like L4. Since...

If AI isn't getting new features going forward then I will never buy or recommend another skylum product.

This is just bad business practice and typical for skylum. Create a new buzz worth get sub par software only to stop development after a year. I should have learned my lesson after buying L4 only t...

David we appreciate you starting this thread and it should be clear that many people are not at all happy with how this is being handled. $5 or even $20 off for a so called loyalty discount is just...

So you'll be improving the AI features of Luminar 4? I'm not spending money on another program when I just purchased Luminar 4 a few months ago discount or not.

Kate I don't think you understand. We don't care that you say it's a different program that does all the core things Luminar 4 did with improvements and additions. That's basically what an upgrade ...

My biggest complaint is there was no mention of Luminar 4 being the end of the line when I purchased it just 5 months ago. No warning it was being replaced or I never would have purchased. So for m...