• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Raymond Griffiths

Raymond Griffiths commented,

OK, belay that. I found it. With this crazy new toolbar, drop-down menus are going off-screen which is why I couldn't find it. All OK but maybe think about getting drop-downs to fit the available s...

Raymond Griffiths created a post,

Custom Skies in Luminar 1.0.1

Answered

Custom skies are no longer working. I keep all my backgrounds and skies together on an external drive which worked fine for Luminar 4 and for the first version of Luminar AI. With the latest versio...

There are a couple of things in AI that are useful, but it's features have been severely pruned, including the loss of layers. Where once it portrayed itself as a contender for Photoshop it's main ...

OK, tried this but still crashed no matter how far back I went. In the end I deleted the Luminar 4 catalogue and started again. Worth it to get layers, I don't know what I'd do without them. Thanks.

Raymond Griffiths created a post,

Luminar 4 Crashes on Opening

Answered

I've been running Luminar AI for a while but needed 4 to do some layer work (AI is sadly deficient in functionality and presets). Luminar 4 opens briefly then crashes. Done all the usual stuff, reb...

It's no joke, Sean, wish it was. The loss of layers is a reduction in the functionality of Luminar, it reduces its usefulness as a standalone and enforces the need for a full photo editor.

Good question. With Luminar 4 you can do this by adding a stamped layer, but there are no layers in AI so it seems like you are limited to one object. With clouds, you would probably want to add mo...

It can be done manually using the steps: Export with edits from Luminar / Open and edit in other app / Export with edits from other app / Open in Luminar It would not be a big deal to automate this...

Qurstion: Is there any way Luminar can be set up to export an image with edits to Topaz and have it returned as a fresh image. This is the way ON1 gets around the plugin problem. You can do this yo...

Luminar AI has no layer function. Without layers plugins won't work. I think an answer to the question "is this situation permanent?" is needed.