• Total activity 533
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Agatha Winter

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Robert! Unfortunately, there is no option to place an object below the horizon line at the moment. However, that's a great idea! I'll make sure to forward your suggestion to our Development and ...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Francis, Roy's right. The updates within one version of the app are absolutely free. We typically ship performance and minor feature updates within 12-24 months after the release.  Also, we usua...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Masood, Sorry to hear about your negative experience with our software! Usually, the performance depends on the number of photos you have in your catalog, their format (it can take a bit more ti...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi! As far as I can see, your Skylum account was not activated. I've just done it manually, so now you should be able to see your purchased applications in the "My Software" tab of your Skylum acco...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Yannik - The thing is that Luminar 4 has not been optimized for M1 chips. For now, we would suggest using Rosetta 2 emulation. Luminar 4 should work well if both Luminar and Photoshop have Roset...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Yannik, It looks like you activated your license with another email (in**@*******-holtz.de). I have added your second email to your account, so everything should be in order now. Please note tha...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Samantha, It seems that there's no purchase associated with your current email. Please, provide our support team with as much of the following information as possible via https://skylum.com/supp...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Miguel, Luminar 4 works with .cube format. If Capture One LUTS use this format, you can try to upload them to Luminar 4. Here's how to use LUTs in Luminar: In Luminar > navigate to Creative Tab ...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Elie! I've located your purchase. There was a typo in the email address you used for purchasing. I've fixed it and resend the confirmation email to your current email address. Please, check your...

Agatha Winter commented,

Hi Member, I've checked our database and it seems that you've already activated the software. Is everything fine now?  If the issue persists, please reset your activation counter and try to activat...