• Total activity 36
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Roger Salvesen

Roger Salvesen commented,

re: mouse/maus and development.  I am not a coder/developer but understand projects well enough to know that front line support staff or CSR's usually will not disclose future plans or make future ...

Hi Gene. From what you are describing as your "must have's" 1. saved Recipe for output 2. consistent white balance I definitely think capture One is for you. Unfortunately I think Pro might suit yo...

Hi Gene. I am using a Fujifilm X-E2 which is 16 megapixel so smaller may have less of an issue this makes sense. However if I compare moving sliders in Luminar 4 or Capture one 12 the rect time is ...

I have to admit I feel a bit odd saying this but I love Luminar 4 as well! I don't understand why it is working well for me but not others, it is truly odd! For me L4 is faster in editing that L3 a...

Hi Owen. I'm having better results with my Fuji X-E2 files and L4 and it seems much faster than L3 is most respects. Im using an iMac core i7 quad 16 GB ram, this is somewhat close to your machine....

Actually I will add that Anna's comment that Luminar 3 will still receive updates and performance improvements is admittedly a good thing! I think if Skylum indeed makes good on its promise to L3 u...

I have just pre-ordered the update to Luminar 4 and must share my mixed feelings. While I appreciate receiving a discount for pre-owning Luminar 3. I also notice the price of the software and upgra...

Sorry Leo if I was not more clear  allow me to add that yes, I think you can add both folders to Luminar will little consequence. Luminar will catalog the folders contents and watch them for change...

Hi Leo. As I am still using Capture one 12 from time to time I decided to use a more centralized but simple folder structure. So I continue to point Capture one and Luminar to separate Raw and Jpeg...

Hi Chris. Im glad to have at least shed some light on this. I agree Skylum support staff should respond to this thread. However May I suggest you also send the link to this thread plus your machine...