• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Louis Pengue

Louis Pengue commented,

I understand. I haven’t tried that function on my Panasonic and don’t know if it would also see different crops on those two files. I sure hope Skylum is following this thread and realizes the cr...

Louis Pengue commented,

If your standard shots are JPEG, then Luminar will read the camera crop. It’s for the RAW images that Luminar ignores the camera setting and gives you the native resolution of the sensor. On a MFT ...

Louis Pengue commented,

Kate, actually it would be best if the user had the choice of camera setting (as default), or camera native aspect ratio as an option with the click of a mouse. 

Louis Pengue commented,

Now if Skylum would just pay attention. I’ve been talking to a support person about this topic, and I forwarded this link to them. We can only hope they fix this problem. Cheers - Louis

Louis Pengue commented,

Good comment. I agree with you that Skylum has chosen the two extremes. We need the option to apply the camera crop to all photos if desired, or crop to the native aspect. The current situation doe...

Louis Pengue commented,

Kate, we need to have the crop defined in the camera applied OR provide us a way to apply a crop to a batch of photos. The current situation creates a lot of extra work for users who know what they...

Louis Pengue commented,

So Let me ask the obvious - How do you duplicate crop adjustments to multiple photos??? Since Luminar 3 added the "feature" of ignoring the aspect ratio defined in my camera, all of my photos need ...

Louis Pengue commented,

I personally disagree. If you don’t want cropping, then turn it off in the camera. I feel Skylum is catering to less knowledgeable users by not including the aspect ratio defined in the camera. At ...

Louis Pengue commented,

I’m also having an Aspect Ratio problem in Luminar 3. Camera is set to 3:2, but Luminar opens up RAW file as 4:3. I’m shooting an M43 camera so 4:3 is native. All other photo apps I’ve used open th...

Louis Pengue commented,

Daniel I come from an Aperture background which does not use layers. I did not realize that the Erase and Clone & Stamp created a new layer which locks out the ability to continue with the develop ...