• Total activity 64
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Louis Pengue

Louis Pengue commented,

Another comment: Since the corrupted link in the Catalog file is to the "Pictures" folder, I can't be sure adding another folder inside Pictures will avoid the corrupted link. When I was adding new...

Louis Pengue commented,

That's what I thought it might show. Apple has a protective system that won't let you rename this folder without some complicated hoops to jump through. Even if you were able to jump through those ...

Louis Pengue commented,

Gal, I’m pleased to hear it worked for you. For some with no top level library folder to rename, it doesn’t seem to offer a fix. Also, if a library has had a lot of folder movement and image moveme...

Louis Pengue commented,

What does Luminar show in the “Folders” tab on the right hand size? What does Luminar think it’s folder structure is? That’s what the Catalog file is looking for. 

Louis Pengue commented,

Simon, I remember the question when installing Luminar as to where the "Library" folder was going to be. I already had the "Luminar Library" folder in my Pictures folder because that's how I set up...

Louis Pengue commented,

Is the "Mine" Folder where your images are? If so that's your top level; Folder. Here's my Mac folder and my L4 Library panel - you can see the correlation.  

Louis Pengue commented,

I experienced the same behavior when I renamed the Library folder on the iMac and the Luminar Catalog file could not find the Luminar Library when I opened L4. When I renamed the Library folder on ...

Louis Pengue commented,

If you are having problems with the Library that was corrupted with Catalina (Both L3 & L4) and can't see, move or edit photos - if folders are grayed out or show "0" contents even though photos ha...

Louis Pengue commented,

You can make the original folder with all of its edits and images work correctly again WITHOUT creating a new catalog. If you create a new catalog, any edits done will be lost. If you are importing...

Louis Pengue commented,

You can make the original folder with all of its edits and images work correctly again WITHOUT creating a new catalog. If you create a new catalog, any edits done will be lost. If you are importing...