• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by James C

James C commented,

"Please note that Luminar AI license is a perpetual one. It means that together with a perpetual software license, we usually offer a technical support period for another year from the date the las...

James C commented,

Skylum have proved they are not a serious vendor in the photo editing space. It feels like a scam.  

James C commented,

I've invested elsewhere for now. 2017 Luminar 20182018 Luminar 32019 Luminar 42020 AI2021 Neo2022 NeoAI 2+? new bugs included free. We won't fix them either until AI Neo

James C commented,

Development costs, and I'm not adverse to 'upgrades' whether that be annual, or every other year but I feel Luminar never has been polish, and will be abandoned for the 'AI'. Maybe that where the m...

James C commented,

Couldn't agree more. I've had Luminar 3 and 4.  While innovation and features do cost if become frustrated by the model. Upgrades are not well discounted; the new software is always buggy and never...

James C commented,

Agree. Is this going to be yet another half baked Skylum product. I don't think I can spend any more money here. Please complete Luminar, it's still has work required. Luminar 4 is terribly slow. T...