• Total activity 24
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kristine Winget

Kristine Winget commented,

Seems I just had to keep trying because I finally got the Neo update to load!  

Kristine Winget created a post,

Neo Update Error

Answered

Tried several times to download recent Neo update.  Help please.

Very Impressed With Early Neo

Answered

Very impressed with Neo so far. I've not come across any issues with speed, freezing, or crashes.  I run a Macbook Pro, 13 inch, M1, 2020, 16 GB.  Kudos to developers.  Looking forward to updates a...

I already had the latest version, but went ahead and uninstalled my copy.  I then re-installed using the link you provided.  Didn't make a difference.

Mac Catalina Version 10.15.7

Photolemur 3

Answered

I installed P3 in Jan. of 2021.  It will not save in Mac Photos when used as a plug-in.  I have read posts on here that have had the same issue.  Those posts are a year old.  I would expect this is...

Fixed so far.  I used the following suggestion from one of the threads on this site:   Make sure Luminar is closed. Locate your Luminar 4 Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Picture...

Luminar 4.3 version Crashing

Answered

Since updating to 4.3, Luminar consistently crashes on my MacBook Pro.  Everything was working fine until I updated.  Need Help.

Thank you Wolfgang!  Good advice. I wonder if Luminar 4 will be compatible with Catalina or how long it will take Skylum to make it so.  I had already pre-ordered L4.  Certainly frustrating as I'm ...

Luminar 3.1.4

Installed Catalina on my Mac a couple of weeks ago.  I've been using Luminar 3.1.4 since without much trouble until today when I found my library was invaded with a large number of duplicates per p...