• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kristin Traudt

Kristin Traudt commented,

Hi Angela, I tried this. This is in all the forums, blogs and Q&A sections everywhere. The files remained uah files. Thank you for again sharing this “fix” but I’ve already received a refund.

That’s the link I used when I emailed Monday and again Wednesday. To clarify I can’t import, share, save or otherwise view my edited photos anywhere but in the Skylum software. Can’t print either. ...

I can’t save, export, share or in any way view my edited work. The only way I can see my edited photos is by opening them within the software. The last photo I tried to export caused the system to ...

I emailed directly to support on Monday and again today and reached out on their Facebook page as well. I got one canned message about trying to import instead of saving to try to fix the issue I’m...

Kristin Traudt created a post,

garbage

WHY IS THERE NO SUPPORT FOR TECH ISSUES OR REFUNDS?? I'VE EMAILED REPEATEDLY!

garbage

I can't save, import, share or view my finished photos. Customer support is nonexistent. This is nothing but a glorified photo viewer. I want a refund for both the Aurora and the Luminar I purchase...

saving edited photos

Just bought luminar 3 and Aurora HD 2019, neither one will allow me to open, share, email  my photos anywhere. The only way I can even see my edited photos is to open them within the Aurora or Lumi...